We recommend to use our experienced personnel, but if you choose to DIY, here are some step by step instructions.
- Turn off the jets.
- Make sure the thermostat is turned off.
- Turn the power off at the main breaker.
- Drain the spa.
- Fill the tub to the fill line.
- Make sure the thermostat is still off.
- Turn the spa power on at the main source.
- Turn the pump on; leave on for 5-10 seconds and then turn it off. Wait another 5-10 seconds and turn on the thermostat.
- Repeat step #4 until water is circling above filter. **ALL AIR NEEDS TO BE CLEARED FROM THE FILTER**
- Once all the air is cleared, you may turn the thermostat on to the desired temperature.
- Turn jets back on, and make sure to turn them off when the spa is not in use.
**It is very important to ensure all air is cleared from the filter. Failure to do so could cause severe damage to the heater and to the pump.